PATHWISE PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS...
COMBINING THE BEST OF EMDR, DBT, NARRATIVE THERAPY, and POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
Clinical Training for Treatment Providers
This four-day workshop is designed to teach clinicians how to combine the strategies, skills, and processes of EMDR, DBT, Narrative Therapy, and Positive Psychology. Participants will learn and practice how to combine the eight phases of EMDR with basic strategies and skills of DBT, Narrative Therapy, and Positive Psychology, to help clients effectively process traumatic memories, decrease maladaptive behaviors, and acquire, strengthen, and generalize adaptive behaviors.
PathWise Productions Inc. teaches basic applications of EMDR, DBT, Narrative Therapy, and Positive Psychology to licensed mental health professionals and is not a certified EMDRIA, DBT, Narrative Therapy, or Positive Psychology training provider. It is recommended that participants have taken two-weekend trainings by an approved EMDR trainer and basic training in DBT strategies and skills.
“Mr. Bradley’s contributions to the therapeutic integrity of this program have been invaluable. He is truly gifted in his ability to shape trainings and procedures in such a way that the staff utilize the therapeutic techniques which they are expected to employ.”
Sign up now to find out how you can get this training at your site. Contact Me
Off campus dates and locations will be provided by email at no obligation to you. Contact Me
ON SITE TRAINING
Combines the best of EMDR, DBT, Narrative Therapy, and Positive Psychology
(Choose one or more of the following options)
- 26-hour of clinical and support staff training training over 13 weeks
- Consumer Skills Training-2 One-hour sessions weekly
- Weekly Clinical Consultation
- Individualized Behavior Tracking
- 12 weeks of 24/7 Tele-coaching (Free)
OFF CAMPUS TRAINING
COST: As low as $500.00 per Participant
- Combines the best of EMDR, DBT, Narrative Therapy, and Positive Psychology
- 28-hour training over 2 weekends
- Designed for Clinical and Support Staff
Location: Off Campus Training will be held at Pinon Ranch Conference Room, 915 Pinon Ranch View, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 unless other arrangements are requested by your organization.
Effectively Process Traumatic Memory
Therapists learn how to effectively process traumatic memories making it easier for consumers to learn and adapt effective ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving.
hELP cONSUMERS Effectively ACQUIRE, STRENGTHEN, AND GENERALIZE ADAPTIVE Behaviors
Therapists and support staff learn how to apply strategies and skills of DBT, Narrative Therapy, and Positive Psychology that help consumers effectively acquire, strengthen, and generalize adaptive behaviors.
Benefit from Clinical Consultation
Providers engage in a weekly consultation team to help their fidelity to the treatment, develop and increase their skills, and sustain their motivation to work with high-risk, difficult-to-treat clients.
Benefits to Consumers
- Decrease treatment resistance, depression, anxiety, self-injury, suicide attempts, substance abuse, eating disorders, emotion dysregulation disorders, and post-traumatic stress.
- Increase motivation to change, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral skills, and the generalization of skills in all relevant environments
Benefits to Staff
- Decrease ineffective or dangerous treatment methods, burnout, and turnover Increase motivation to provide treatment, strategies and training skills, therapeutic capabilities and effectiveness, personal generalization of adaptive skills in all relative environments, productivity and job satisfaction
- Increase motivation to provide treatment, strategies and training skills, therapeutic capabilities and effectiveness, personal generalization of adaptive skills in all relative environments, productivity and job satisfaction
Who We Are
We are a mental health services company that provides onsite or off campus clinical and support staff training of evidenced based strategies and skills that effectively reprocess traumatic memory and replace maladaptive behaviors with desirable ones.
Address: 915 Pinon Ranch View
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Email: [email protected]
Tim Bradley, MA, LMFT
Tim served as an oral examiner for the Board of Behavioral Sciences Examiners of California from 2000-2003. He has served as a clinical director for high risk adolescent residential programs, short and long term psychiatric inpatient facilities, and residential facilities serving consumers with developmental disabilities from 2001-2012, and as a psychiatric evaluator from 2003-2018.
Tim was trained in DBT by Dr. Marsha Linehan and her team in 2003 and was provided advanced training and consultation from 2003-2007. He has been a master trainer and provider of DBT to both consumers and mental health providers for over a decade. Tim has been practicing EMDR since 2016 and discovered his client’s successful treatment outcomes were significantly accelerated by combining the concepts, processes, strategies, and skills of EMDR, DBT, Narrative Therapy, and Positive Psychology.
Tim is the founder and CEO of PathWise Productions, Inc. since 2008. PathWise Productions, Inc. is a mental health services company that specializes in trauma treatment, behavior replacement, and personal growth and development. Pathwise productions utilizes a combination of EMDR, DBT, Narrative Therapy, and Positive Psychology to significantly reduce disturbing emotions from traumatic memories and replace unwanted behaviors with desirable ones. Tim is passionate about discovering, training, and using the most-effective, evidence-based methods available to help ease consumers’ suffering and support their personal growth.